April 5, 2012

Disturbed

Last year I found out my oldest cousin on my father's side was 68. Sixty Eight. Blew me away.

My friend Fiona went to see Olivia Newton John a few days back and mentioned on Facebook that for a 63 year old she has amazing energy. WTF? When did ONJ get to be 63?

The other night we were driving home and Elton John's song Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting came on the radio. My fiance and I were singing along to it when it dawned on me the song was 37 years old.

Then as I double checked my info for this post I found out I was wrong. It's 39 years old.

I'm really hating this trend...

1 comment:

  1. I know. I see friends who I used to go to primary school with, and they have kids who are young adults. YOUNG ADULTS!
    When did I become so damn old? :o/

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, you know you want to...